Police brutality is the wanton use of excessive force, usually
physical, but potentially in the form of verbal attacks and
psychological intimidation, by a police officer.
Widespread police brutality exists in many countries. It is one of several forms of police misconduct, which include: false arrest; intimidation; racial profiling; political repression; surveillance abuse; sexual abuse; and police corruption.
* 10% of proceeds donated to Amnesty International
* All shirts are printed by hand
* preshrunk 100% combed cotton jersey
* 36 singles for extreme softness
* cap-style sleeves
* 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
* satin label